Genisis aluminium window and door system
Aliplast Genesis is the newest product from 4Tech. It is a three-chamber aluminum system with very high thermal and acoustic insulation. the Genesis 75 system incorporates modern insulation materials that have just been launched onto the market. Apart from a conventional central gasket, an additional thermal gasket has been developed as well. With this solution, it is possible to attain very excellent tightness of windows (air infiltration, water-tightness) as well as innovative, geometrical and minimalistic appearance. The thermal parameters of Genesis 75 comply with the requirements that will become effective in 2021 (Uw exceeding 0.90).
The basis of the Genesis 75 system are profiles with a depth of 75 mm, used to construct various types of windows (unopened, turn, tilt-and-turn, tilt-and-slide) and external doors and shops windows. The system is designed for the energy-saving and even passive buildings.
- Depth of frame 75 mm with Uf value from 0.84 W/m2K,
- High resistance to weather conditions – air permeability (Class 4, PN-EN 12207), resistance to wind load (1600Pa, PN-EN 12210) and water tightness (E1500 / E1950 * (1950 Pa), PN-EN 12208)
- Standard triple glazing with Ug value = 0.6 W/m2K filled with noble gas – argon, with a warm edge spacer (Chromatech Ultra)
- The glazing range up to 65 mm (for sashes) allows to use all types of glass available on the market – standard glass, safe laminated or tempered, soundproof (up to 53dB!) **
- The possibility of using solar control glass with very high parameters, ie Lt = 39% and g = 23%
- Used fittings from GU Germany, also in hidden operation **
- Possibility of using locks with a certain class of anti-burglary in doors, up to 5 locking points **,
- Standard handles and handles bar of stainless steel
- Possibility to use door access control (keyboard, fingerprint, access card)
- The possibility of bending profiles, making windows with non-standard shapes
- A wide selection of colors – RAL palette, structural colors, Aliplast Wood Color Effect wood colors, bicolor
* depending on the combination of profile assemblies