COR70 is a window and door system with a large width of the frame profiles 70 mm. The 35mm wide thermal break applied in the profiles provides very good thermal insulation parameters with Uf coefficient from 1.2 W/m2K. Perfectly designed aluminum profiles, a wide polyamide thermal break, hermetic EPDM gaskets and polyolefin foams placed around the glass allow for perfect adaptation to changing climatic conditions and achieving significant energy efficiency. The system allows you to design modern window construction solutions in many variants – windows (unopened, turn, tilt and turn), external doors and various types of shop windows.
- Width of the frame profiles 70 mm with Uf value 1.2 W/m2K
- High resistance to weather conditions – air permeability (Class 4, EN 12207: 2000), waterproof (Class E1200, EN 12208: 2000), wind load resistance (Class C5, EN 12210: 2000)
- Standard triple glazing with Ug value = 0.6 W / m2K filled with noble gas – argon, with a warm edge spacer (Chromatech Ultra)
- A wide range of glazing up to 55 mm allows you to use all types of glass – standard, safe laminated or tempered, soundproof (up to 53dB!) *
- The possibility of using solar control glass with parameters Lt = 39% and g = 23%
- Possibility of incorporating hardware with concealed hinges & the security system Evo Security
- A wide selection of colors – RAL palette, bicolor, anode