COR60 is an economical, three-chamber system with a frame depth of 60 mm. The thermal break with a width of 24mm applied in the profiles ensures very good thermal insulation parameters.
System is designed for constructing windows (unopened, turn, tilt-and-turn), external doors and other various types window and door system. The thermal break with a width of 24mm applied in the profiles ensures very good thermal insulation parameters.
The system allows you to design modern window construction solutions in many variants – windows (unopened, turn, tilt and turn), external doors and various types of shop windows.
COR60 is used in the design of residential and public buildings. The maximum glass thickness is 46mm, which allows the use of all types of glass available on the market, in various configurations.
- Width of the frame profiles 60 mm with Uf value 1.9 W/m2K
- High resistance to weather conditions – air permeability (Class 4, EN 12207: 2000), waterproof (Class E1200, EN 12208: 2000), wind load resistance (Class C5, EN 12210: 2000)
- Standard glazing with Ug value = 1.1 W / m2K (for double glazing packages)
- The possibility of using triple glazing with the value Ug = 0.6 W / m2K
- A wide range of glazing from up to 46 mm allows you to use all types of glass – standard, safe laminated or tempered, soundproof (up to 53dB!) *
- The possibility of using solar control glass with parameters Lt = 39% and g = 23%
- Possibility of incorporating hardware with concealed hinges & the security system Evo Security
- A wide selection of colors – RAL palette, bicolor, anode