Aliplast Superial aluminium window and door system
Aliplast Superial is an aluminum system with high thermal and acoustic insulation parameters, designed for the construction of various types of windows (unopened, turn, tilt-and-turn, tilt-and-slide) and external doors and shop windows. Available in the system doors inwards or outward opening can be equipped with both a warm threshold, as well as with drop down seals.
High thermal insulation parameters were obtained by applying special thermal inserts installed between thermal separators and around the glass pane, improving thermal insulation power of the profile by 0,2-0,4 W/m2K.
The system allows also designing modern window solutions in multiple variants and it is used in design of residential and public buildings.
- Depth of the frame 75 mm with Uf value from 1.36 W / m2K,
- High resistance to weather conditions – air permeability (Class 4, PN-EN 12207), resistance to wind load (2400Pa, PN-EN 12210) and water tightness (Class 8A, PN-EN12208)
- Standard triple glazing with Ug value = 0.6 W / m2K filled with noble gas – argon, with a warm edge spacer (Chromatech Ultra)
- A wide range of glazing from 14 to 61 mm allows you to use all types of glass available on the market – standard glass, safe laminated or tempered, soundproof (up to 53dB!) *
- The possibility of using solar control glass with very high parameters, ie Lt = 39% and g = 23%
- Used fittings from GU Germany, also hidden *
- Possibility of using locks with a certain class of burglary in the door, up to 5 locking points *,
- Standard handles and handle bar made of stainless steel
- Possibility to use door access control (keyboard, fingerprint, access card)
- The possibility of bending profiles, making windows with non-standard shapes
- A wide selection of colors – RAL palette, structural colors, Aliplast Wood Color Effect wood colors, bicolor