Aliplast Imperial aluminium window and door system
Aliplast Imperial is an economical, three-chamber system designed for constructing windows (unopened, turn, tilt-and-turn, tilt-and-slide), external doors and other various types.
The thermal break applied in the profiles provides very good thermal insulation parameters, which can be increased by using additional, special thermal inserts in the profile and around the glass.
Parameters like: large width of the frame profiles (65 mm) and the wings profile (74 mm) and the thickness of 1.7 ÷ 2.0 mm, a rigid, durable profile has been obtained, making it possible to design modern window construction solutions with large dimensions.
- Width of the frame profiles 65 mm with Uf value = 1.57 W / m2K (Uf from 1.28 W / m2K using additional thermal inserts)
- 24 mm width of thermal break
- High resistance to weather conditions – air permeability (Class 4, PN-EN 12207), resistance to wind load (Class C4, PN-EN 12210) and water tightness (Class E1350, PN-EN12208)
- Standard glazing with Ug value = 1.1 W / m2K (for double glazing packages)
- The possibility of using triple glazing with the value Ug = 0.6 W / m2K
- The filling of glass packages with noble gas – argon
- The possibility of using a warm edge spacer (Chromatech Ultra) *
- A wide range of glazing from 4 to 51 mm allows you to use all types of glass – standard, safe laminated or tempered, soundproof (up to 53dB!) *
- The possibility of using solar control glass with parameters Lt = 39% and g = 23%
- Used fittings from GU Germany, also hidden *
- Possibility of using locks with a certain class of burglary in the door, up to 5 locking points*
- Standard handles and door pull made of stainless steel
- Possibility to use door access control (keyboard, fingerprint, access card)
- The possibility of bending profiles, making windows with non-standard shapes
- A wide selection of colors – RAL palette, structural colors, Aliplast Wood Color Effect, bicolor